Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

There's a track day event going on at Blackhawk Farms Raceway a month from today and I would like to ask you to join. I will copy and paste the information below but just to summarize, it's going to be on April 4th, a Saturday, the track is near Chicago. We'll have the track for an entire day, each group gets 6 sessions and the fee is $ 225, a little cheaper for SCCA members. You register at go.revo.club and pay the fee there.

The event is started by REVO, an club for track enthusiasts in Indiana. I am friends with the organizer of the event, Luke. He is funny in a special way and has interesting opinions on cars. Great person to be friends with.

The more the merrier, welcome to join us.

Thanks for reading.
Wei
-------------------------------------
The information:

REVO Autosport Driver Club
Saturday, April 4, 2015
Blackhawk Farms Raceway, South Beloit, IL
Registration ends in a month on April 3, 2015 11:59 PM EDT

Advance Registrations Fees:

Non-Member: $225
SCCA and PAPA: $215
REVO: $205
Regular Registration Fees:

Non-Member: $235
SCCA and PAPA: $225
REVO: $215
Run Groups:

G - Grenn (1st time on a track, no previous experience)
N - Novice (Have some track experience but never been on this track)
I - Intermediate & Advanced (Experienced drivers, frequent trackday goer)
6 x 20 minutes sessions per run group

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Oh man, I would love to attend this, as I've never been to Blackhawk before. Unfortunately, my car won't be ready by then, such a shame. Whoever does go, have a blast!

·
Registered
46 Posts
i really should buy a helmet and get in on this. it would be my first time on what is technically my home track. But it would also be a solid $500 investment by the end of the day... if my car is still in one piece.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts