Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I guess I'm done with the import scene as a whole most likely. I totalled my integra on monday night. I was going down a hill only goin 45 and my car was veering towards the left lane slightly so i tried to correct my steering and skidded onto a bank on the side of the road and rolled over. I walked away from it fine but bent 2 of my rims and my axle. I was only goin 10 mph over the speed limit but i guess that was enough. anyway i also got a 500 dollar neglegent driving ticket i have to pay. If anyone needs any parts let me know my car is stock except rims and door speakers. My motor was fine no damage and 2 rims and tires tenzo shu-4's with nitto tires werent damaged. So make some offers if interested and drive safely dont f**k up like i did.

Griff

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh yea its an auto sorry not to mention that i was gettin a tranny swap next but i dont think that would do much good now. it has about 75000 miles on it for anyone interested in the motor.

Griff

·
Registered
136 Posts
Ricman2525: If your tires are 17's and are not damaged from the accident, I will take them... how much tread is left ?? I will also take your rear shocks/uppermounts... let me know how much you want shipped to 12919 (NY)..

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
dude is your insurance co. actually letting you part it out? same sh*t happened to my truck a year ago or so and all i could take out was my stereo... i'd find out so you don't get screwed...

·
Registered
655 Posts
nospeedlimit143 on Aug/20/02 said:
dude is your insurance co. actually letting you part it out? same sh*t happened to my truck a year ago or so and all i could take out was my stereo... i'd find out so you don't get screwed...
same here... when a ford ranger took out my saturn sc2 all they let me have was my stereo. i couldn't have my exhaust, my tires or rims (the 3 that were good), wing... NOTHING! TIP: if you ever total your car, grab everything off of it you can and call a friend to pick it up before the tow company grabs it... once it's theirs, and totalled, it's theirs for good.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts