Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I guess I'm done with the import scene as a whole most likely. I totalled my integra on monday night. I was going down a hill only goin 45 and my car was veering towards the left lane slightly so i tried to correct my steering and skidded onto a bank on the side of the road and rolled over. I walked away from it fine but bent 2 of my rims and my axle. I was only goin 10 mph over the speed limit but i guess that was enough. anyway i also got a 500 dollar neglegent driving ticket i have to pay. If anyone needs any parts let me know my car is stock except rims and door speakers. My motor was fine no damage and 2 rims and tires tenzo shu-4's with nitto tires werent damaged. So make some offers if interested and drive safely dont f**k up like i did.

Griff

·
Registered
544 Posts
Sorry to hear about that man. Well, if you get into partin out your car. Let me know about the tranny and everything that goes with it. that is if it's a 5spd

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh yea its an auto sorry not to mention that i was gettin a tranny swap next but i dont think that would do much good now. it has about 75000 miles on it for anyone interested in the motor.

Griff

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
HAHA i hadnt got to performance stuff yet i only had my car like a year and no job so i jus had basic stuff sorry man.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Also my motor is for sale too im not parting it out unless all that u dont want is the tranny because i know alot of you dont want an auto.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Ricman2525: If your tires are 17's and are not damaged from the accident, I will take them... how much tread is left ?? I will also take your rear shocks/uppermounts... let me know how much you want shipped to 12919 (NY)..

·
Registered
353 Posts
i'll take the two rims that you have undamaged. email me and let me know what you want. i'd like to have the tires also but that's up to you.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
dude is your insurance co. actually letting you part it out? same sh*t happened to my truck a year ago or so and all i could take out was my stereo... i'd find out so you don't get screwed...

·
Registered
655 Posts
nospeedlimit143 on Aug/20/02 said:
dude is your insurance co. actually letting you part it out? same sh*t happened to my truck a year ago or so and all i could take out was my stereo... i'd find out so you don't get screwed...
same here... when a ford ranger took out my saturn sc2 all they let me have was my stereo. i couldn't have my exhaust, my tires or rims (the 3 that were good), wing... NOTHING! TIP: if you ever total your car, grab everything off of it you can and call a friend to pick it up before the tow company grabs it... once it's theirs, and totalled, it's theirs for good.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts