Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
did the search, couldnt find what i needed so i thought i would try and ask:

what can i do to get more top speed or top end power?

these are the mods i have now and i want to stay n/a:

tenabe hyper medallion cat back, neuspeed n2 header, u/r crank pulley, aem cai, new motor (now around 35k miles), nology wires, iridium plugs, cm stage 1 clutch, my wheels are now 17" enkei with 205/40/17 (just thought i would end any questions on the wheel size)

i need more top end, can handle most cars out there, but!!! on the long run a lot of cars catch me and pass me! ive got a heck of a lot of take off power, i know you can only do so much on n/a but i want to stay that way!

any suggestions would be highly appreciated!

·
Registered
301 Posts
Hhmmmm. Not a lot you can do about top end power and still stay n/a. If you had v-tec there would be more options, but seeing as your engine is relatively new I'm guessing you don't want to swap it. Have a look at some good non v-tec cams to upgrade to. This question is probably better answered in the hands of someone more knowledgeable. Just adding my two cents.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
if you want to go a hell of a lot faster, get lightweight 15's... did you remove the bottleneck in the exhaust? a free flow cat will also give you some power... those iridium plugs arent doing anything for you, neither are the wires. ignition system doesnt usually need to be done until you change your cam specs, or go serious FI. what you may want to consider is getting a gsr tranny... the shorter gear ratio will give you more pickup through third and fourth i dont know the specs on the header, but i know there are better out there...

btw, if you have zex, why are you running into top end problems?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts