Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
There's some JDM ITR third gen parts that were a big deal. I don't remember what, though.

·
Registered
27 Posts
OEM vent shades! Even the used ones from jdm dealers are stratosphereic priced!
And old new stock when I was pricing them where 500.00 o_O
For plastic shades! but are they ever cool to see a set on a teg...

·
Super Moderator
14,161 Posts
There are chrome inserts for the JDM 94-96 USDM style lights that went in the hollow spot of the bumper. Only seen pictures.

·
Administrator
3,653 Posts
The question is very subjective, as everyone will have their own opinion. However, my top 3 (in no particular order)

Canadian Type R Front Seats
Canadian Type R Rear Seats
Personal Box

·
Super Moderator
14,161 Posts
Yes! They are only in pix. I have tried to hunt them down but without any luck.
There was a discussion somewhere (Instagram maybe) where a guy had 2 sets, pictures and all. That's all I've seen outside of ads.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Sorry, Tony, flying right off the subject here... but your "super moderator" label made me LOL... all I can hear in my head is that dumb joke about how it's the same as being a moderator, but with a cape! LOL!

·
Super Moderator
14,161 Posts
capes are pretty awesome

·
Registered
711 Posts
There are chrome inserts for the JDM 94-96 USDM style lights that went in the hollow spot of the bumper. Only seen pictures.
I've seen it for sale on NWP4LIFE and while rare, outside of the outrageous cost, I can see why people didnt buy them lol.

·
Super Moderator
14,161 Posts
agreed, they're not great looking.

·
Administrator
3,653 Posts
I've seen it for sale on NWP4LIFE and while rare, outside of the outrageous cost, I can see why people didnt buy them lol.
agreed, they're not great looking.
Do you guys have any pics to what these look like? Not too sure that I'm familiar with them. I attempted a simple Google search, but not sure what I'm looking for exactly.

·
Super Moderator
14,161 Posts
Yep those are them, aren't many other pictures than that either.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts