Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys I was doing a compression test and some hot I got a part of the tester stuck inside spark plug hole help me pleas here is some pic i did a search the only thing i could find is about stuck plugs

and am not about to statr riping my head off what should i do

Ok I did not know that the part was stuck inside there so I started to putting my spark plug back in and when it was tight I realized that it was high than the rest o was like o ****. I removed the plug and vwulaaa I was there stuck like a mother

·
Registered
435 Posts
If the tester part that broke off is metal maybe try a magnet or something like that? or some kind of a sucktion like a small vacume

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
no. thats happened... stick the hose back in a tighten it as hard as u can and gently loosen it.. it worked for me once

also, push came to shove (dunno if thats spelt right) get a long flat head and twisted it to get it loose, shouldnt be that tight...then just crank it over a few times and itll shoot out..

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
you can also try to fit long needle nose pliers in there and wedge it in there and try to turn the pliers and such..also a strong magnent has worked too..

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
if its screwed then DOHC.. is right

DOHCintegra00 on Jan/31/06 said:
no. thats happened... stick the hose back in a tighten it as hard as u can and gently loosen it.. it worked for me once

also, push came to shove (dunno if thats spelt right) get a long flat head and twisted it to get it loose, shouldnt be that tight...then just crank it over a few times and itll shoot out..

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
It happened to be before, the hose broke off, I used a of set of long needle nose plyers to twist it out, took 30 min but it finnaly unscrewed out of the hole...

I bought a better compression tester after that and cleaned the threads out carefully.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
You can also put a few drops of motor oil in there to help lube the threads.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
hey man i had the same problem with a buddys car it was a vr6 vw engine and the adapterpiece got stuck in there. we got it out buy getting the strongest threadlocker we could fin i think it was the red stuff and put it on the threads and then screwed it into the adapter again and let it sit for a few hours and the while pulling up on the hose and turning it came right out and i havent had a single problem with it yet getting stuck that ***** is glued on there.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
no dude i do understand it happened to me. threadlocker is a compound that you can buy at an advance auto parts or autozone or something it comes in a small tube and theres different strenghts you just squeeze it out of the tube and put it on the threads of the hose and screw it into the adapter. and then you do as i said i bet you ten bucks it works my paypal is [email protected]

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
We understand its "really stuck" Since you cant get a wrench in there, theres no way its super tight.

What Probably happened is your threads were dirty and it cuased it to get stuck, you can either do as I said and try to use plyers, or the above mentioned way of using thread locker would probably work well....theres really no set way to get it out except be creative....

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.