Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The weather was pretty good, so i washed and waxed my car. only thing i put on was 1 layer of Meguiars NXT tech wax and nothing else. turned out great, looks much better in real life. anyways, here it is:

didnt want to flood the page with pictures so i picked out my favorite ones. for the rest of them
Click Here

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
nice stock ride height..just like mine..lol. not to sure about the black corners in the front but hey its your car. anyhow any stock looking teg..GSR...is always nice to look at.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Nice car. I wish i had enough time to keep a black car looking nice. Those front turn signals look a little darker than the average "smoked" lenses. What process did you use to acheive the near black look? I also see in your other pictures that the yellow shows up nicely.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Personally, as backwards as this sounds.. I wouldnt make my lenses that dark, but on that car I think its *@$(#&! sweet!

( I just have weird tastes like that haha )

Thanks for not pasting stickers all over the black teg lol very nice n clean. Good job!

- Josh

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
looks clean, keep it up

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i did the corners myself using the tinted corners article. i just added a couple more layers for it to be dark. but yeah, im about to take them off. it looks cool from the distance, but if you go up close, it looks oogly. it also doesnt look good when the light is on, you see black polka dots. im planing to drop it and put amber corners instead. as for the license plate, i had them off, but a cop gave me a warning about it, so im leaving it on. not worth getting pulled over for :D but eventually ill be taking it off again, maybe durring summer :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.