Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I searched the forum, but to no avail. Hopefully you guys can help me out with this. How long do aftermarket struts/shock and springs (Tokico and Neuspeed Sport Springs) last? Do they last as long as stock spring and shock combo?

If you guys could get back to me that would be great, sorry if this has been covered before.

·
Registered
312 Posts
depends.

if you use tokico blues with neuspeed race (2.25" drop), then your shocks will be blown pretty quickly. from what i've read, tokico blues are pretty much stock replacements...maybe a little better. but you won't get much life out of them when you're slammed. they're just not made for that. and even if you don't blow them, you'll be bouncing around because the shocks can't handle the spring rate of race's.

if you go with blues and a 1.5" drop (neuspeed sport), then they'll last you longer. and you won't bounce around as much (if any). but you'll also have a wheel gap.

depending on what sort of setup you go with (blues, illuminas, races or sports), they could last 3 months before they blow....or they could outlast the life of your car.

go koni.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey,

Thanks for the reply, I will have to look into Koni and take it from there, I have heard great things about them, but I heard they are an expensive setup, but I guess you get what you pay for.

thanks again

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.