Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyways, last summer I ordered a Toda header from R&D motorsports, I payed with a money order so they would send it directly to John at Hytech. I called and made sure they got the money order and they said they were going to ship the toda to John when they got it in 2 weeks. I told John he would be getting it soon.

Well I started school and we moved so I havent had much time to think about the teg lately. I emailed John this morning to ask how everything was going. He emailed me back saying he never got the header from R&D, but he did do another headerback for a Toda a while back. I called R&D, but they werent open today.

I emailed the owner and told him what was going on...Meanwhile, John emailed me back worried that he might of screwed up and mailed it back or to the wrong person or something. I wasnt billed so that didnt happen. He told me to get back w/ him after I hear from R&D.

A little later the owner emailed me back saying to call tomarrow and we'll sort it out because the person that took my order was no longer w/ him and he wasnt in the shop today. Ill let yall know what happens...
Cody

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
1) Key is to communicate with retailer
2) Things happen - its a great product and a good buy for the package of performance changes.

Be Positive!

Have a Nice Chilled Day!

·
Registered
647 Posts
When I ordered my T1R header/exhaust from R&D it took months to get to me, so I wouldn't be suprised if the same thing happens to you.

I was always able to communicate with them, specifically Dave, and hes a good guy, just took a long time for me to get the products.

Just thought I would let you know.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah Dave is who I talked to. I am sure he will fix me up, but If I want to get Hytech, I will have to wait again. hehe. I might just sell it if they dont wont give me a refund...I plan on getting a s2000 early next year. I will be keeping the teg though.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
From my experence R&D Motorsport SUCKS, i ordered a buddy club spec 2 exhaust they said 4-8 weeks, then that turned into 4 months. i called every week turns out they never ordered it. when i said i wanted a refund they took there sweet time on that too.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well i talked to him today and was very cool about the situation...I guess anybody would try to be. But I think he is going to help me. I did tell him since I lost so much time, and I will be getting a S2000 early next year, to send me a Mugen cat back instead...I am going to call him tomarrow because he would try and "check out" his records... Anyways, I will let yall know whats up.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Problem solved. Dave is ordering the Mugen cat back today, and sending me out a paid in full receipt. He was very professional about the whole situation.
Cody

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.