Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
no - but i wouldn't recommend it. Everyone i have talked to who has any experience with it only has bad things to say about cut springs.

·
Registered
549 Posts
yes but thats cutting stock springs, this came from tokico. I would say go for it

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
No cutty the springy!

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
Don't cut the springs!! If there is a problem, why not try to get them replaced by the manufacturer. Also they guy that told you to cut them is an idiot.

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
For the 90-93 Integra they are only supposed to drop 1.0" as specified on Tokico's website. I don't think anything is wrong with them.

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
cut springs = bounce, bounce, creak, creak <bad camber too>

·
Registered
222 Posts
If its only one coil off the rears and you have aftermarket shocks, I say go for it since its only one coil of an aftermarket set, and its off the rear. I know of a few people who have done it to the rears with no ill effects.

I know of someone who cut 3.5 coil all around!!!! He's got camber and other issues, so don't go crazy...

·
Registered
317 Posts
don't ever ever ever cut the springs. they're made that way and if u cut even 1/4 of a coil off...u'll mess it all up. just get a refund and get some EIBACH sportlines. IMO

1 - 9 of 9 Posts