Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
it depends on how good of a tubro setup your going to get. if you get a nice one and are willing to pay to get it tuned, id definatly go turbo. if you want reliability without the added cost of tuning, then go ls/vtec

·
Registered
708 Posts
LSvtec and boost are both going to need to be done right to have any hint of reliability. If you put all your money into a LSvtec build you will be very dissapointed if you are looking for all motor massive gains. If you piece together a solid turbo system, and tune it right(spend the $$$) then you will most likely not be dissapointed in the least.

What are your plans if you do either? How much power are you looking to get? Do some research on here, you will probibly find you will want a turbo over LSvtaaak.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
what do you want the vehicle to do?? Drag, Auto-x, street driving??? It really depends on what you want. Do you want all motor power, or turbo power?? do you want to keep an eye on the turbo for regular maintence, or have a bit more non-strict maintence routine. I would say try to decide what you want out of your vehicle, ie, what your gonna use it for and also what kinda power you wanna have, and also how much upkeep you wanna have. (I dont personaly know about the maintence upkeep for either!!) so dont ask me what kinda upkeep there is. Im sure there are plenty of more knowledgeable people on the subject. But in my opinion i like all motor. but nothing beats the power from turbo. so just decide what kinda budget you have and what you want. Thats all i got!! if it wasnt enough already!!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
i can get you a hook on a turbo if you decide to go with turbo. my cousin brought himself a ls greddy turbo kit and sold his integra so now he is left with just the turbo kit. brand new too

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.