Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
I've got the Kumho ASTs, similar all weather performance, on my car right now. For normal driving its alright, but when I start getting aggressive, I really wish I had a stickier tire. Also, even though they say all weather, in snow and ice it's like driving on slicks, its horribe! I spun out doing about 20 miles an hour last year! just make sure you have some steelies for the winter.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
i love my ecsta spt's and that is about an average price for a decent tire, kumho is fairly reasonable for prices anyways

your also paying 20 per tire for shipping also, tire rack.com, and i got my spt's from discounttiredirect.com, free shipping from discount tire

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
Yes keep in mind the $20 for shipping per tire. Thats how they make up for the cheap sale price of the tire.

·
Registered
717 Posts
www.treadepot.com bud. cheap cheap cheap

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
stealthpenguin on Sep/05/07 said:
It's not $20 per tire.

I just calculated shipping of (4) Kuhmo SPT's: $37.78, 2 day ground.
In case you were wondering, we are referring to the ebay auction. Let alone its not in US currency.

·
Registered
4,598 Posts
FlatRate on Sep/06/07 said:
Quote: stealthpenguin on Sep/05/07It's not $20 per tire.
I just calculated shipping of (4) Kuhmo SPT's: $37.78, 2 day ground.

In case you were wondering, we are referring to the ebay auction. Let alone its not in US currency.
Ha, my bad, thought you were saying Tire Rack was $20 shipping per tire.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.