Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am looking at buyin a set of rims
and i want a rim that wont slow me down to much so like a 15 inch rim i was thinkin is this a good size of is 16 better?

·
Registered
455 Posts
heres what i did, i was looking for the same thing, with looks in mind too so i really wanted 17s, but looked at alot! of 16s because they were around 11-20lbs depending on brand so i finally set my mine on 17 racing hart evo s7's that are awesome looking yet really light for a good looking 17 , and i still dont think i could have found a better wheel, so i would just do my research and dont! get in any hurry to buy some, i looked for about 3 months to get my heart set on mine. and i love them

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well i was lookin at a set of motegi racing wheels.
one of my friends has a set and has nothing but good to say. if u no anything about them let me no.
and what tires mate up good with a 15 inch rim

·
Registered
675 Posts
Racing Hart Evo S7s are nice, I would consider buying a set if they were 16s. Konig Heliums are also lightweight, but they dont come in 16 I dont think. I like those Rota Circuit 8's also, they are Mugen knockoffs i believe, but I dunno about weight. Rota slipstreams are cool too, and lightweight. They are Knockoffs of the wheels I will be getting, Spoon SW388
. In the end, its up to you, and like Kevin B said, dont rush, cause you will end up getting something you regret.
Cody
Edit-I think 16x7 wheel is perfect, just my opinion...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts