Team Integra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

tints or no tints....

1K views 14 replies 15 participants last post by  hpracing007 
#1 ·
Personally I love my tints and every car I have had I have put tints on. I was just wondering how everyone else felt about them...just curious

#3 ·
I've got 15% all around and love it.....legal is 35% on front doors and anything you want on the back here in KS. I have only heard of a few people getting tickets for tint here so i'm not tooooo worried.

But I love it. Even if I had to have 35% all around I would still like it.

#8 ·
5% all around... its great! when i had my 20 i got pulled over constantly so i was like eh what the hell might as well make it black black so i stripped it all and got it redone 5% and surely the second day sporting the 5's i get pulled over by a mustang and i get my ticket! but now its been a week no tickets hahahah

#14 ·
eonflux on Jan/26/06 said:
Legal in cali matt is 70% on the front doors. And trust me CHP and local PD arent afraid to pull you over and ticket you for something as stupid as tint. Ive had tint before and I like it but im gonna get something a little lighter this time. I couldnt see **** before lol.
WOW i didnt know it was 70 down here, but ya, ur askin for it with that much tint

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.