Team Integra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Personally I love my tints and every car I have had I have put tints on. I was just wondering how everyone else felt about them...just curious

·
Registered
539 Posts
i love tint, but i had to rip it off to pass inspection.

i'm on the lookout for new tint, probably gonna get like 35% this time, i used to have 5%. but it did look hot with the 5%, however i couldn't see **** when i was driving.

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
I've got 15% all around and love it.....legal is 35% on front doors and anything you want on the back here in KS. I have only heard of a few people getting tickets for tint here so i'm not tooooo worried.

But I love it. Even if I had to have 35% all around I would still like it.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Yeah I had 15% on my last teg and I loved it...I haven't yet tinted the windows of my new teg...but I'm sure as hell going to before summer comes around, too hot!

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
5% all around... its great! when i had my 20 i got pulled over constantly so i was like eh what the hell might as well make it black black so i stripped it all and got it redone 5% and surely the second day sporting the 5's i get pulled over by a mustang and i get my ticket! but now its been a week no tickets hahahah

·
Registered
720 Posts
35% green tint on my green integra
when i had my red integra....red tint.

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Legal in cali matt is 70% on the front doors. And trust me CHP and local PD arent afraid to pull you over and ticket you for something as stupid as tint. Ive had tint before and I like it but im gonna get something a little lighter this time. I couldnt see **** before lol.

·
Registered
207 Posts
eonflux on Jan/26/06 said:
Legal in cali matt is 70% on the front doors. And trust me CHP and local PD arent afraid to pull you over and ticket you for something as stupid as tint. Ive had tint before and I like it but im gonna get something a little lighter this time. I couldnt see **** before lol.
WOW i didnt know it was 70 down here, but ya, ur askin for it with that much tint

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.