·
Registered
3,448 Posts
look strange :\

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
They look ok I guess, it's different.

Is that an intercooler I see? *slobbers* Get me a towel.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Obviously for off-road purposes only. I wonder if that is just a shell that goes over the lights for show. It would really screw up your visibility if it was permenant.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I like them, makes everyhting flow together, nothing sticks out up front except for the intercooler and the red symbol.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
eh just not my style. i dont know about the whole turboing the ole b18c5 either but oh well, its just a show car.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
You think doing a slight red tint on the lights would glow red at night. I would do it if I knew I wouldnt get pulled over.

·
Registered
95 Posts
they're interesting, i'm not sure if i like that much color... i'd like to see it in blue..

·
Registered
125 Posts
Looks cool to me. Oh and JUICEDGSR95, I painted my front turn signal lenses with translucent red spray paint, it makes the light coming through red/amber. I haven't gotten pulled over only because the cops probably think it looks amber and it's only on the corner lights, not the headlights.

·
Registered
240 Posts
fif on Aug/01/02 said:
they're interesting, i'm not sure if i like that much color... i'd like to see it in blue..
blue would get you pulled over in a second... the colors red and blue are basically forbidden to the public, since its used for emergency vehicles only...

1 - 20 of 52 Posts