Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guyz… just wondering what tint set up some of u got.. I waz thinking of getting privacy all around but I’ve been told it will look bad cuz it will be so dark, so I’m thinking bout going privacy in the back windshield, and lighter as u go to the back windows, and finally the next level lighter on the driver/passenger side windows. (no tint on the front windshield obviously lol) so ya if you’ll know a set up that’s looks sweet on a gen 3 GSR I’d love to know.. pics of ya own ride would help too thanks ya’ll

·
Registered
403 Posts
20% all around except only a banner on the front windshield....looks hot on my white

·
Registered
942 Posts
mine was 14% all around, nothing on winshield, but a $250 ticket convinced me that i didn't like how 14% on the front most side window's wasn't that attractive

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
LS has 20% all around but I want to get it re-done since it looks sh*tty. I want 35% and the same on my GSR when the funds are available.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm going to get my windows tinted soon and im putting 20% on the rear hatch and rear windows

I'm leaving the front untinted because i want to be seen in my car
I'm just going to put the window visors on the front

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol nice nice.. bdashrad ya teg is sick but 250 jsut cuz of ya tints is :S... where u live??? anyones know the laws on how dark u can go in toronto????

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
i'm going with either simi-reflective all around or 20% all around. haven't made up my mind yet. anyone have pics of them on a silver teg?

·
Registered
445 Posts
i have 5% all the way around and 35% on the entire front windshield..hmm, i regret going that dark sometimes because i constantly have to have my windows down to avoid getting tickets..it was kinda a bad idea..but the front isn't all that noticeable i guess..then again, it's contrasted to 5%..who knows..i would just go ahead nad make it legal, if not close to legal so it doesen't become a hassle

·
Registered
22 Posts
jteg96 on Feb/06/04 said:
5% all around with strip on front winshield. 100% strip at top of back winshield. 5% is sweet, I actually took it off my driver and passenger window, but if your cops arn't that picky down there that is the set up i would go with.
100%? i think u mean 0

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
i would check out some peoples setups in person, during full sunlight.

i say this, because i got staggered 20 percent on the hatch and quarter windows, and then 35 on the fronts....and i love how it looks MOST of the time, but in bright sunlight and certain conditions the difference between the front windows and the quarter glass right next to it kinda bothers me. in retrospect i shoulda done 20 all around, but then again a cop may have seen that i was tinted sometime since then and decided not to pull me over, but perhaps if i had gone 20 he would have, lol...either way, my only other advise is to pay good money for a tint job, it will pay off, and research the place you go to...ask alot of questions, such as what method they use to take care of the dot matrix. the correct answer to that question SHOULD be that they use a silicone sealant to fill in the spaces, IMO there is NO OTHER ACCEPTABLE METHOD, PERIOD....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts