Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have had my 95 gsr for about 2 years now and I am done with her.
I rebuilt the head less then 10k ago with oem parts, in addition the driver’s side half-shaft and wheel bearing were just replaced 200 miles ago along with that the passenger’s side cv boot

I believe that only rebuilding the head put too much stress on the bottom end.

I also have Koni sport struts with h&r sport springs less then 10k on them, comptech carb legal header, AEM CAI, typr R rear strut bar (not sold on us models), skunk 2 short shifter and shift knob with new shifter bushings. In addition I will include a authentic wings west rsII lip kit, an extra valve cover painted white with black lettering, another 95 bumper, shaved, with the cross member cut out (looks like 98+), extra air filter, and the helms manuel for the car

I am looking about 3500 for the car. Give me a call at 858 344-5482 if you are interested, my name is aaron. The only downside is the car isn't drivable.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Here is a pic of the car on the lift when I was rebuilding the head. I don't have any recent pics. the wings west kit isn't on the car right now. I also forgot that I have oem fogs, and apr head studs on the car.

It is like I am selling a shell. I believe bearing #3 is spun along with a rod bearing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.