85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Mugen twinloop exhaust kicks ass!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cheezthis on Aug/28/02 said:
Hmm...I see a very nice looking pair of red-x's.
All fixed

·
Super Moderator
14,185 Posts
you have any interior shots, you've got all this good stuff listed in you sig but no shots of the inside or engine bay

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
CliffTEG on Aug/28/02nice and clean too bad you live where you have to have a front lisc plate said:
Yep, so gh3y

Quote: tony4311 on Aug/28/02 you have any interior shots, you've got all this good stuff listed in you sig but no shots of the inside or engine bay
DOH! I'll go take some right now

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Why did you go with a blue windshield banner when the rest of the car is white and red? other than that looks real nice.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
When I bought the car the previous owner had it on. Lots Spoon mods i'm guessing.... I haven't taken it off because the azn kids out here love it, lol....

[edit]More pics added......[/edit]

·
Registered
273 Posts
what are you covering up in the dash by the radio. something below it has been covered over. other than that its a sweet car. i do too like the spoon banner.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
nst555 on Aug/29/02 said:
what are you covering up in the dash by the radio. something below it has been covered over. other than that its a sweet car. i do too like the spoon banner.
It's just a pad there...... I never put anything in there. It tends to slide out.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
beautiful. that is so pretty. Are the seats stock? cuz us yanks get screwed with the normal seats and not the racing seats.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
tim on Aug/29/02 said:
beautiful. that is so pretty. Are the seats stock? cuz us yanks get screwed with the normal seats and not the racing seats.
2001 ITR oem seats put into the car

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for the kind comments..... alot of haters/ricers out here and you think they would like the car. But they tend to dislike that a 6'6 brown guy is driving Type-R...
All I say is: "nice sohc vtec civic there" and give a thumbs up

1 - 20 of 36 Posts