Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While having a conversation with our fearless leader (MorningZ), a discussion about his dedication to the site came up. It reminded me of a post I seen on Club RSX about the owner getting a tattoo of the Club RSX symbol. Now thats some dedication!

Steve is liking the idea and is down to get one. I'd be willing to thrown down a few bucks to help him get one. Who's with me!?!

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
I already said I'd donate money to fund

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Takes balls...but a huge accomplishment in life if you ask me. Being that skilled with HTML, something others would kill for...be proud of your achievments. Go for it.

·
Registered
603 Posts
yeah, it is a great accomplishment. a little extreme though. what if he gets another car.

i bet Z can do HTML in his sleep. Databases probably give him nightmares though. i know it gives me them. grrr Oracle

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
LOL!!! Too Intelligent could be another meaning...sure i'd donate 5 bucks.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thats why Chris (the owner of Club RSX) got the Club RSX symbol. It has a C in it which could easily stand for Chris, so it all worked out pretty well for him.

·
Registered
940 Posts
how about this Z,
Do this thing where, if they really want you to get a tattoo, then the TI members have to donate so much money to the web site, like lets say, 100 dollars, or 150 all together by a certain period of time, if they do, you get a tattoo, if not, you don't, mabye that'll help you guys out with the site! and of course, help u pay for the tattoo

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Hah.. i don't think it'd take much to convince me to do a tattoo... when i was down in the Keys a few weeks ago, my friend and I were all pysched up to get one done, but low and behold, Tattoo parlors are illegal down there.....

besides we were all heavily drinking that weekend, and alcohol and tattoo = a no go...

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Back from the dead, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I was kinda bored and thought I would read old posts and stumbled across this all but forgotton post..

So..on topic..

Whatever happened Steve? You get a TI tattoo????

·
Registered
433 Posts
tattoos are no big deal at all. i have several, including "honda" inside my bottom lip. anybody wants to see it, i'll post it inside my profile page.

·
Registered
987 Posts
hondaracer on Jan/26/03 said:
tattoos are no big deal at all. i have several, including "honda" inside my bottom lip. anybody wants to see it, i'll post it inside my profile page.
i wanna see that sh*t. i have one tattoo,its of praying hands,on my left upper arm.

Morning,i will donate,and since i leave like 5 hours away,i will go with you to the shop and get another one done.maybe not TI.but i will get another one

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
lol, BURN!

1 - 20 of 92 Posts