Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I was wondering if you guys could tell me or post pics of where you have put your TI stickers. I'm about to put mine on but I want to make sure I have it in a good spot since it wont be coming off. I got one of the 12 X 1's but i'm starting to think I should have gotten 2.

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
its still really neat, and will continue to be, to see something that i have helped create be represented on cars across this country....

and next up, shirts, heh.. i cannot wait

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
30 was the initial order i aimed for

but i had 9 or so "pre-ordered" for the FL meet on the 15th
Explanation for that pre-order: I am getting my hands on them that day, i didn't want the FL people to scarf them all up, seemed only fair to everyone else not in FL, and one each for the mods/admins, so there ended up being 45 on the first order.. they are already half paid, and hopefully this week i can finish the "Shirt Order Page" so i can start taking preorders (so the other half doesn't come directly out of my pocket)

but i should have that going maybe tonight (i lose an hour tonight for wathching the final episode of "Band of Brothers", so i am not promising anything)

and i am in friggen shock.. the decals are nearly gone again already!! haha

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
oh, and i decided a price to set on..

$20 will include the shirt, USPS 2-3 day "Priority" mailing, and a tracking number, which you'll be able to check status of right here on the site (god bless XML
)... this should stop all "where's my shirt" emails/messages/posts

Hopefully 20 doesn't seem too high (considering theres no tax and this takes care of secure shipping), money "made" from these goes directly back into the site, its not "help Steve pay his monthly rent" money by any any means, its not even a lot of difference anyways

·
Registered
962 Posts
30??? you know they will sell like a Type R going for 5 k... you should of ordered 100 +!!!!!

question... what colors and designs are on them????
i haven't seen a pic anywhere could you post one for me pleeeeaaaaseeee!!!!!!

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
integradriver13 on 03/June/2002 said:
30??? you know they will sell like a Type R going for 5 k... you should of ordered 100 +!!!!!

question... what colors and designs are on them????
i haven't seen a pic anywhere could you post one for me pleeeeaaaaseeee!!!!!!
all in the name of "initial cost" brutha.. anything more and i wouldn't have been able to pay my rent, haha

I don't have any pics because, ta da, they haven't been produced yet....

but i can tell you how they will look

- Black 50/50 Haynes T-shirt
- TI logo across the chest (same logo on the decals)
- and on the back "staggered" will be
All integra....
All the Time.....

i am very very close with the shirt ordering page, when its open, i'll start taking "pre-orders" (why am i already dreading a trip to the post office on June 16th? lol)

Shirts are $20 as said previously, but this includes USPS 2-3 day shipping so you get it fast, plus a tracking number to see online where it is at

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
haha.. hopefully this isnt gonna be me !!

btw, the shop pages are going to kick ass.. they will be "real time" stock from here on out (after the last 9 silver small decals are gone), so there will be no more confusion

i am about 95% done with the shop page, i'd guess by Thurs morning you guys can line up

·
Registered
311 Posts
Might as well go ahead and order more shirts.I hope to get in on the first wave. I know you're tired of hearing this,BUT...... How about white???? The sun here in the south just loves black and I'd like to wear it during the day without fear of 1st degree sunburn. I attend alot of shows in the summer months,would love to rep TI at them.
Please don't hate me Z(I'm a Celtics fan too!hehehe!)

·
Registered
962 Posts
hey the shirts sound like they will come out looking good!!!! how bout some hats and visors??*maybe down the road a little bit, after you see how this does* I don't even wear a hat and i would want 2 just to set on my car at shows!!!! *well after its nice enough to show*

I am not trying to sound like I am kissing your @$$ or anything but you are doing a great job with all this organizing stuff!!!!!

maybe in the winter you can make sweatshirts with hoods with the logos on them or longs sleeves.. you gotta remembr not everyone lives in nice sunny Cali...

just a few thoughts for the future!!!!!

·
Registered
8,083 Posts
BTW, back on topic...

I also got the same size, 12"x1" in silver. I was thinking of putting it up on top by my rear view so I could pull up to tegs at stoplights and point at it, but I think a better place would be in the rear just above the brake light. I saw a pic of it like that on here and it looked very nice!

·
Registered
243 Posts
I have mine there louse I also have the big one on my windsheild. I will be there to snag up a t-shirt as soon as it comes up. Hopefully i wont have to wait for the next batch. By the way "Z" i want mine in red with white letters to match my car and yes i want it long sleeve. iN A LARGE AND CAN YOU MAKE IT FRUIT OF THE LOOM the haynes makes me itch. oh can you also wash before to make sure it doesnt shrink to like a small. just small requests thanx lol j/k

1 - 20 of 46 Posts