Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, just received shipment of T-Shirts, and once again, they came out great!....

Here's all the shirts:

Here's the Maroon ones:

If you'd like to get one, here's The Ordering Page

Thanks to all in the past who have bought T-shirts from the site, it is still really cool to think that a site i have a major hand in is getting well represented acorss North America.... makes it all worth it

- Steve

btw.. Siraguila, if you see this, i have your XXL, contact me via email or whatever to arrange it

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
Let me know when you get my tie-dye shirt.

Edit* Thanks for putting up with my sh*t today. lol

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
nice apartment steve!

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
they're on a Haynes high-quality shirt...i'm 5'9", light build and i have a large...perfect fit.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Those are tight does paypal take debit cards?? Just wondering otherwise I can't get one....unless I can send you a check or money order?

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
oh yes...debit cards are excepted (using the VISA option of course tho)

·
Registered
98 Posts
I really need a small shirt. I want a black and a red one, but you never have smalls in stock. Any help would be cool.

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
email me so i can save in my special folder.. and i'll get one of each for you next round...

and yes, i have had small before, but before you joined unfortunately.... but i can fix that

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
Received my shirt today in the mail. Thanks MZ. Except it was the wrong color. I wanted it in tye-dye.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
this page has been working on and off for some people. i believe the stickers page is not part of this site but part of stickercastle.com so they must be having problems somehow. just keep trying every once in awhile and im sure you'll get them sometime.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts