Team Integra Forums banner

TI meets in Tampa?

3K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  dbkid 
#1 ·
Hey TI. I'm new to the forum and just pick up a '91 Integra RS. I've search for meets in Florida and found a couple but do you guys have monthly meets or weekly meets? Also want to say great site:biggrin:

#5 · (Edited)
I dont think it is that bad, I guess I just dont trust a lot of the local Honda scene in Florida, large meet with 400-500 cars. I believe there are some Honda meets in the Town and Country area, I've seen them along Hillsborough Ave meeting on some Friday and Sat nights. Honestly Tampa is a lot better than Orlando or Miami from what I've seen, though I did read on H-T a guy in the area did have his PY ITR stolen. :(

I feel more comfortable taking my VW to meets instead, and reserve the Integra for some commuting/light track events even if my car is very much stock, I prefer not playing with fire.

#9 ·
We don't have too many due to the sketch of the area. We mainly do Orlando area and the big Daytona meet. I hate I haven't been online in a long time to see this thread. But I meet up with some people from time to time and do like a lil cruise or grab a drink or something.

#11 ·
I have not been here in a long time.

No there aren't really any meets. Usually there is like 3 a year one in Daytona, one in Orlando and sometimes one near the Tampa area somewhere, but we have not had them in a long time.

I don't do local meets in Orlando or Tampa, Tampa might be better then most places but its still pretty sketchy - I wont take my car out to any of them. Tampa is still bad. Anything off Hillsborough I wouldn't go near.

I stick to the TI meets that happen once in a blue moon and thats if I can even make them or I just don't go to any meets.

#13 ·
I don't do local meets in Orlando or Tampa, Tampa might be better then most places but its still pretty sketchy - I wont take my car out to any of them. Tampa is still bad. Anything off Hillsborough I wouldn't go near.
Yeah Hillsborough Ave in Town and Country is sketchy, every time I check Tamparacing and see a post on a stolen Honda it is always posted from that area. Brandon area isn't any better it seems either.

USF car meets also seems like an easy way to make yourself a target too.

#12 ·
Agreed, I normally stick to not going unless it's a T-I meet. I know my teg isn't the best to look at, but still been in some very sketchy predicaments in the past couple of years to know better than to hit up any local spots. If it's not a friends house, a T-I meet, or something far away from home, count me out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.