Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We can do it this time guys. I can get at least 4 other tegs that I know of to show. I have gone to a couple of Honda meets and they are a blast! Nothing better than driving down a road with 9-12 Nice Hondas in a line.

It doesn't have to be a big deal just show and we can go through each others cars talk and go for a drive!

Post if your in!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im thinking of having it the day of the anual Honda meet or a day before, that way all the guys traveling can justify the distance. BTW the anual Honda meet is a big deal and a good thing to witness!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Local Ti members obviously are too busy for a meet up so im not going to waste my time with this thing. ISR FTW.

94milono, I hope you will make it for the main Honda meet this summer. Noob, I know ill see you there.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
local TI members also seem to bee too busy for the TI Idaho forum...

**the sound of a lonely cricket cuts through the silence like a fart at dinner**

hello? is this thing on?

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
noob on Apr/26/06 said:
Product... always good for a laugh. Nice simile, amigo.
**** man i wasn't kidding....

this place is as dead as my social life.

i think even the cricket has given up these days...

·
Registered
970 Posts
94milanoredgsr on May/06/06 said:
I will not be able to make it this summer, my car was stolen last week so it would defeat the purpose....

WTF!? From CDA? Damn man, I feel for ya. That really blows. Give us some info and we'll keep an eye out for it.

·
Registered
178 Posts
The car was stolen in Moscow, right outside my window, the thing is long gone. Im considering getting out of the car scene, but a WRX is keeping me in as of right now

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm moving up to the Boise area soon and I'll go to the meet depending on when it is. Just let me know and I'll do my best to show.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
94milanoredgsr on May/07/06 said:
The car was stolen in Moscow, right outside my window, the thing is long gone. Im considering getting out of the car scene, but a WRX is keeping me in as of right now
Traitor!!!! Just kidding man thier cool cars. But I much rather get a eg and drop a K24 in it. Talk about a fun reliable car.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hey Milano-
If the meet falls on a weekend I can make it, you're more than welcome to roll with me form CDA. If you're in Moscow I can swing down and pick you up on the way. I'm so sorry to hear about your teg. Everyone laughs at me up here when I set all my security measures and my clutch lock but as you well know, it can happen to anyone, anywhere, at anytime. I hope you don't drop out of the scene completely. You were the one person that talked to me when I moved here from CA last year.
Let me know the date of the meet and if there is a safe place to stay and park my teg in the Boise area. I may caravan with my friend and his Type R.
Chad

·
Registered
178 Posts
I ended up getting an Audi A6 Twin Turbo with the sport package found on the S4-S6. Pretty fun and fast car. Wish I still had the integra, but Im happy with my new situation. Thanks for all your help and remember it can happen to anyone.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
is there any possibility of a meet.... EVER?

now that i have a decent teg, i will actually show up.

isn't there usually a honda meet in the park put on by some local dealers?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That was put on bye a member Of Idahostreetracing.com
and just had dealers sponser it. There is a Honda meet on the last Sat. of every month if you would like to show. Go to the site mentioned above and look for the "Meet forum".

1 - 20 of 23 Posts