Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How about this for a schedule for a Richmond area meet.

Sunday October 21st at 2pm we will meet in the far south/west corner of the parking lot to the Short Pump Town Center. I've been looking for another place but none have come up. No parks jump out and everything else is too much private property.

We'll meet in the corner of that lot in front of the Macy's. It's the last entrance west on 250 (Broad ST)down by the Applebee's and the Red Robin restaurant .If you turn in at that light my white DB8 will be dead ahead. on 64 get off at 250 Short Pump head west for almost two miles and you're there. Park in the mall lot just behind the Applebee's. It's also only about a mile east of the 250 rte 288 exit.

I'll be there before 2pm. Come even if your car is not running (bring pics) . At 3pm I"m hitting one of those two restaurants for a late lunch. I'll buy any body who shows up one beer or soda depending on your age. After we eat we can do a drive for all that want too.

If asked we'll say we are meeting to get together to have lunch at Applebee's

All are welcome. JDM, USDM, OEM. Modified, dropped or stock. Come Charlottesville, Come NOVA, Come Tidewater.

Joe

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
if im not doin much else, i think I shall be up there. red robin sounds grrrreat, havent eaten there in 4ever. used to work at the wachovia down the street.

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
sounds good. forgot that it was a sunday.. more likely to come now. Kinda sad the richmond teg scene is sooo out of it.

·
Registered
270 Posts
come on guys its a sunday noting to do come to the meet..
i know we have more people in VA

·
Registered
254 Posts
Richmond is a good choice for a VA meet since it's about equally as far for everyone! :)

I'll check on this thread on Saturday the 20th and see what the projected attendance is. I don't mind heading up to Richmond for a meet... It's not too far.

·
Registered
270 Posts
nice guys
lets try and get as many peolple as we can....
and someone needs to bring a camera...lol

·
Registered
130 Posts
From the North
Take I-95 South to exit 84B, I-295 North. Go to exit 53B, I-64 East. Take exit 178A, Short Pump Broad Street West. Go approximately 1 1/8 mile. Mall is on the right.

^Taken from the website. on our previous thread there was someone that had a link for the directions up (pg2 or 3). It'll be a pretty decent meet if everyone that says they'll come show.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.