Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,854 Posts
Its been coverd before. The TI layout was a purchased layout from a company. If you wanted your website to look like TI, you could probably buy it as well. lol

·
Registered
526 Posts
Actually, that would be incorrect for you three. I've been in the web design business for over 5 years and this layout (that team-integra.net uses) has always been a free template available at websites. I remember when I first joined here... the first thing that came to my mind... "o gosh 'nother free templated edited out'. I've never heard of anyone selling it. But it may be possible years before it became free (1-3yrs). I'm not despising the layout though... but I'm glad MorningZ is making one this time. :)

·
Administrator
43,019 Posts
yes, this layout was grabbed from a "free template" site a few years ago.. no one is ripping anyone off....

now V5 on the other hand, is our own unique design

·
Administrator
43,019 Posts
i dont need web design help.... its all about coding in VB.NET....

and even then, i am not ready, willing, or able to "open up" the site to anyone, it requires absolute full access, not only to the server the site resides on, but also my personal computer...

it'll all get done when it all gets done.. no one more than me wants to see it get to that point

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.