Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had the extreme pleasure of talking it up with a fellow member of the site (wicked car AngelSpeed
) and she is doing that NOPI Tour thing next week, which sounds really fun....

so we were talking about "next year"... and it came up: what will TI have to do? where will it be?

geez, in a year, this site has potential to be huuuuuge, i'd probably have to throw some regional event/meetup or something like that...... or the site could be gone... who knows? (if you asked me a year ago if i thought TI would be where its at right now, i woulda told you that you were insane).....

anyways.. so the question is: where do you think TI will be a year from now, what do you want to see TI a year from now?

i'd like to get some people's expectations

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
one year from now i see TI with 21K members: 11,000 active. I see 2 regional meets and serious planning and talk about the first national meet. I hope to see TI flourish to be THE biggest, and most well-known single-model dedicated website.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Well, what i hope for is TI getting all kinds of good sponsors with great discounts, and huge meetups and continue to be the BEST club ever.

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
I see Z in a rocking chair rocking back and forth and saying to himself "please don't double post, please don't double post, there's no place like home, there's no place like home."

Haha, just messing. I think it will be huge and the idea of a national meet will definitely be brewing...

·
Registered
271 Posts
hmmm...I'd love to see TI w/ over 20K members!!! A regional meet would be awesome
It would be great to see some of the other tegs rollin' around in the southeast or southwest (if ya live in CA). A full feature coverage spread in either HondaTuning, SSC or one of the other tuner mags would be sweet as well. At the event, Morning Z, Surfer X and the other pioneers of the site would speak and be the first inductees to the TI hall of fame!!!
But seriously, regional meets would be a great idea, but would require some decent planing. I'm sure it would work out excellently

P.S. Let's hope that TI is still here in a year...I know we'd all find a way to keep the site up and running

·
Registered
577 Posts
I see TI with about 15K members, still offering nothing but help to those of us who seek it. A national meet in the works, and sponsorships up the wazoo.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I could definatly see TI becoming huge in the next year. It would be sweet to see a major article in one of the major tuning mags too. The whole regional and national meets are within reach too, but its gonna take some time and alot of planning to do. But TI has what it takes to get the job done.

Oh, and about the TI Hall of Fame, do all the car of the month owners get in too?!?
I mean, the first G2 to get this prestigious award counts for something, right? Am I right?

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Not sure what will happen....I just know TI will be bigger and better, and I'll be here still Teg or not

·
Registered
636 Posts
Deffinitely with more magazine exposure, another SCC article would be nice...we have grown so much since then and it would be nice to note the change. National Meet would be awesome, also..if the signups keep moving along like they have, the mentions of 15k-20k members strong might become a reality. As for me...I'll be right here to witness it all.
I have no plans of leaving anytime soon...the members, my fellow Admins/Mods, you guys really are like a second family.

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
I'd definitely like to see another magazine article. I got a connection with AEM down here while I was Import Builders one day and he said to give him a call the next time we put something together. There's just going to more possibilities for exposure like that as time goes on and we get bigger.

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
Honestly, I think we need more commitment from our members. For example, meetups should he set in stone and everyone who promisses to be there or is interested should show up.

My fellow co-worker drives a T-bird SuperCoupe and we went all the way to LA for a SuperCoupe meetup. That was some 200-300 miles from here. We need some more of that kind of commitment from our members.

Another thing, I went to the local CA section and could not believe the amount of members that are considerd "NEVER POSTED" or NEVER AROUND!"

But most importantly are magazines! I keep thinking to myself that if we can get just one member with TI stickers on their car in a magazine or something, then we could possibly explode rom there. More magazine exposure!

·
Registered
433 Posts
In 1 year, Team-Integra will be so big, we'll have to have pledge's, you cant JUST join....

Team Integra will be so huge, Non Team Integra people will have knock off decals....

So huge we'll have Saturn's w/ TI decals (haha, Saturn Type-R in VA, hahahahah)

·
Registered
879 Posts
So huge we'll have Saturn's w/ TI decals (haha, Saturn Type-R in VA, hahahahah)
Speaking of which "Hey Z can you send me a decal"

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
More member dedication would be great. I really don't want to commment on GA's meet experience; rated #10 in number of members, but I can't seem to get +6 people to a meet.

If I wanted one goal from TI, it would be to push a national meet.

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Magazine exposure->Regional meets->National meet->Traveling TI show, HIN style!

edit:
15,000+ members, every other teg on the road with a TI decal, make them standard on all nw integras sold in the US along with a membership to the site. Then, who knows, TI roadside assistance? A rice addiction hotline to help those with tegs with too much rice?

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Lachean on Sep/13/02 said:
In 1 year, Team-Integra will be so big, we'll have to have pledge's, you cant JUST join....
Lol, like the "cool frat" on campus that everyone wants to be a part of

1 - 20 of 53 Posts