Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A lot of people have been asking me "where are my TI cards, i signed up long ago for them"...

well, i wait until i hit a certain number of people queued up before i will do anything about them, the number in case is around 50. It takes me around 3 hours to pull the data down, clean out the data (amazing how many people put their email address as their mailing address), go through MS Word to do the envelopes, then count out the cards, pack them up, apply postage, and fianlly, mail them out.Needless to say, this is not something i look forward to doing on a constant basis, so if you get in the queue, then you will get them.. but when i have a chance to do all that prepping required.....

on top of that, every 100 members i send cards to cost a tad more than $100 to fill those requests, so sometimes money is an issue.....

anyways, just ordered 1000 more (i have a few hundred of the previous design left, those will go out to whoever is in line by the end of the week on a first come, first served basis), the "new" design will look like this:

Note that i added a spot to write in your username, that way the prospective signee knows how left it behind...... the design isn't set in stone, i just felt like getting the run a little more "jazzed up"... i'd still like to do custom cards with the TI logo, but i am already plopping down $45 for a 1000 of these "free" cards from vistaprint.com... but down the road, who knows.....

anyways, patience to everyone emailing or PM-ing me in a panic about getting the cards..... i'm on it

·
Registered
711 Posts
I could have used a few more this past week-end at the Acura in Marham meet I organized with the dealership!

I need to talk to you about a few things Steve. I'm just really busy right now at work, but I'll PM you when I get a chance.

Jay

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
Yes, patience people, Z has never failed us, so he won't fail us now.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Yeah its cool ,I'm in no rush for them .The new design is pretty cool,Why don't you put like a RPM gauage in the back ground.

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Good idea Z ... I've just been writing my screen name on the back of the card. The new design is cool, but I kinda liked the old one. (Not that I'm anybody to be making a fuss about it.)

And don't think that the cost of those cards is going down the drain. Out of three cards I've handed out, I have two G2 Teg owners as confirmed new recruits! (I also recruited an ITR owner, but that was without a card.)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts