Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I think I'm officially addicted to team-integra forums. I'm at home and i'm on here; I'm at work and I'm on here. I've gone to the point where I've installed Window Hider Pro and set any program titles with Team Integra into it to dissapear at an easy touch of ctrl+z. only downfall is, Not all the pages contain Team Integra ;/

So for those who need to feed your addiction without getting caught. Look into a program like this! Can't beat work now...I work for the adult industry and I get to surf TI. The best of both worlds, eh? hehe.

·
Registered
318 Posts
welcome to the club...ive been addicted for the last year and half...anything i need, or tryin to figure out...im here...and in return i help others...this is even my damn homepage when i log on

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
I 2nd that motion, I have been on here all day and I am at work (hehe). My job rocks they dont care what I am doing as long as I get my work done..... I am on quite a bit at night but not as much 2 much sh*t to do when I get home

Michele

·
Registered
150 Posts
my friends think that i have a problem since im always on this website, im still in highschool and i take a computer course..ive seriously been sent to the office for being on here too much

·
Registered
240 Posts
i set this as my homepage at work, i must check for new post like every 10 min, then when i get to my g/f's house i have to check again. its like i feel like i`m missing something and my day isn't complete if i don't look at every post.

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
Ive set it as my homepage for almost every computer i come in contact with, even on like friends computers some of them get upset because well i have some serious non computer literate friends...

·
Registered
163 Posts
yeah i'm being watched right now. homepage same here even set it at the library ha ha ha

·
Registered
329 Posts
ok i like to form the TIAA (team integra addicts anonymous) group and I'm one of them >>>>cry<<<<, but anyways I've notice that i'm here all the time

1 - 20 of 22 Posts