Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its been a going on a while now..at first i thought it was coming from the left front wheel area..which is where you can hear it from..but as i slided over from under the car..i pinpointed to the front right wheel area..its just heard througout the bottom..its a constant thumping..its like around the cai area..i dont know what it is though.there isnt much around that front right area..i noise is like from the part that blocks the wheel from the engine area..any help? i searched and no similar probs

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
do you have ingalls camber kits?

and does it happen when you turn or engage the clutch during a turn?

It could be that the bolt that locks the adjustment portion is loose. that happen to me this past week when I ran over a dead cat on the freeway.

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
oh yea, you have a CAI.. Some friends of mine tell me their intake thumps against the AC lines or the wall because they didn't bolt it down or the braket came off for some reason.

the Filter portion could be swaying and thumping around that opening to the fender area.

Worth a shot to check out.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
at first i thought it was that also because i saw a part of the cai touching a part of the lines..but oncei moved it..the sound was still there..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts