Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I bought the exmag (new model) for my 95 gsr about a year ago. I was just wondering if any of you were experiencing this same "problem" I am.

After running the car for a while (whever the exhaust gets hot), once I turn the car off and walk away, I hear a "ticking" coming from under the car. It is pretty noticable, my dad even came in the one night to tell me my car was ticking. It'll go away after about 10 minutes, I just think it's strange.

I'm guessing it's just the black ceramic coated piping letting off heat, but I don't know. I never experienced this with my stock, nor greddy sp2 exhaust. I just wanted to know if anyone else with the exmag experiences the same thing, just to ease my thoughts that something is wrong with my exhaust. Other than that, I'm extremely happy with the exhaust.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Yeah, mine does this too. I also hear it while the car is idling at a a stoplight. I thought it was my new carsound cat but when I got under the car I could hear it somewhere around the silencer. I've had mine on for about 2K miles. I've been concerned about this till now. Thanks for posting this topic!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.