Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my carport that I have my cars and trailer for getting them to and from the track or a shop if needed. Thats my 95 TEG and a 90 CRX hf. I keep it all locked pretty tight and blocked in by multiple other cars. I keep it all pretty picked up and I pride myself in using the space I have wisely.

·
Registered
74 Posts
im diggin the over head light there. i have a car port like that and never thought of doin that. sure it beats the hell out of a flash light lol.

·
Registered
74 Posts
man ok i know what im doin next. lol i have one in the shed too. also props on that engine bay, hella clean!

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
nice location on the intake. Where does it route too exactly? There's not much space inside the fender.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Krayzie here

and this is where I do what I does

Its my car port...there is some plants in the back, that swing thing...and if you look close there is even a piano back there...Im never organized and I can never find anything!

on some days it gets pretty serious

but when it does there are always friends to help out

and after a hard day of work...we finish it off with a BBQ!

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
nice door Krazie!!!!!!!!!!! Howz it been?

The intake tubing stops one inch into the fender and I have one of those short fat filters installed in the fender right there. It clears the fender by less than a half an inch. When I had the car dynoed we tried every different kind of piping length and that set up right there made the most power. It made a substantial ammount more power. I mocked that set up on my own using an LS cold air tube and my miter saw. It was alot of fun.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
lol we are always doin work around the house and that week we were replacing the doors... actually stayed there propped up on that tree for a good month before we got rid of it.... we are lazy but we get **** done! lol

Dyno tuning should be this Saturday coming up in Orlando...let me know if you want to come

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Wow^^ I wish i could rent a shop around here..then again Im too cheap for that lol. I use a perfectly sized enclosed shed built off the side of my garage..

These pics are pretty much in order of the progress I made with my project car over this winter..Best part is I can FULLY enclose this shed and i have power outlets and light inside so in the winter snow, cold winds dont stop me from getting stuff done on my whip such as a full head swap, tb and water pump, and piston rings. Also a pretty good place to paint my other db7 over in..AND rebuild it in after it was stolen and stripped..PLus when I close the doors the project car dissappears so my mom doesnt get mad that Im making her yard look like a junkyard lol

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
very nice Sounds like it works well. Its amazing what we do and how creative we got all for the love of our cars.

·
Registered
625 Posts
well heres my carport that i share with a neighbor, i can barely open my doors without hitting the port or the car next to me, but if i back in, i can work on the motor sometimes.

and heres where i do the majority of my work, on the side of the road in a parking spot with an active meter.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
holy crap do you have to feed that meter? If so that could realy get expensive. Bummer. Ni car though, whats with the blue color on the rims?

·
Registered
8,285 Posts
My cuz and I started my turbo install right after christmas and it was COLD. Sooo, we put my car inside his shed, which is actually just the back of a penske truck. (big yellow box with taillights...)

LOL, it was tight, but it worked!

Big yeller box, and my uncle's tow truck in the background.

Here she is all stuffed inside. Up against one wall with about 8" open on the other side to get to the front.

Inside... I'm so happy he has so many tools. Check out the propane heater haha.

Doesn't look anything like that now though. As of today, -pinstriping + lowered:

LOL, and yes, that is the freeway in the background.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.