Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alot of custom work was done and all by my self.I made my car custom and like no other, cause im tired of that played out copy cat look.We all know this type of car has had its time when it comes to being creative, but not when it comes to my car. I know that you guys wont find my rims anywhere, and you wont find my bumper on a nicer looking car. The bumper that I have chosen to place on my Acura is the Alfa Romeo bumper, made by Erebuni to be appreciated it has to be seen in person.
A person can walk into any dealer and buy whats he\she wants but they cant buy this one or copy it.
And those who dont like my bumper or rims well lets see yours lol

Im new and I cant figure out how to post the pic but feel free to check out my profile. thx

·
Registered
124 Posts
there some pic's in his profile, don't like the front bumper v thing around the emblem but defiantly one of a kind

·
Registered
842 Posts

there you go! the front part where the emblem goes looks like the front og an eagle talon or something...personally, i'm not feeling the kit or the rims [refer to sig] but i give ya props for the customization!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.