Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i went to the second one good turn out. Socal who down?

FWD: Donuts & Ice-Cream official Monthly Meet. Every first week of the Month of Friday. Mmmm sounds good dosen't it, especially how its getting so damn hot! Come chill, cool down from the sun with some ice cream, smooties, ice cappucino, water, and soda.. While your at it get some goodies! Donut shop belongs to my oldest brother.. We have permission to do the meet in the parking lot, so for sure cops wont give us ****. No worries.:p By the way, food isn't free.

Date: Monthly - First week of Friday only
Time: 8:30PM - Whenever
Store: Donuts & Ice-Cream
Loacation: City of Rancho Cucamonga
Address:
8669 Baseline Rd.
Rancho Cucamonga, Ca 91730

-If your coming from the 10th fwy, exit Vineyard Ave. the street name will change into Carnelian St. as your drivng towards Baseline Rd.
-IF your coming from the 210th fwy you will be exiting at Carnelian St. going towards Baseline Rd.
-The shop is located in the corner of Baseline Rd. and Carnelian St.

·
Registered
594 Posts
is the donut and ice cream meet still going on?
last thing I heard from dary was that the land lord complained about us being at the donut shop, so i was thinking the meet was history.

get ready for some cops in that location though, there is a meet (Fresh Fridays) every friday at Legends Burger, which in across the street.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OH u serious i had no idea **** the last one i went too was chill no beef... imma roll to check it out if not legends im there i got a bunch of people to go already lol

·
Registered
594 Posts
the donut meet was real chill and hella lot of people shows up. but the last meet we had, only like two T-I members showed up besides me.
one black integra but he was from C-I.

I dont know if Dary even logs on anymore, he told me to keep the donut meet running for the T-I members, but i dont even have time to go to the meet anymore because of work.

but yeah, check out Fresh Fridays at Legends, they are trying to get a permit to have the meet there, and not be bothered by the police, but ill update you on that.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i was in that black integra lol! with the red rims.. lol i was on club integra but no ones on anymore dude no joke, imma go this friday anyays just to see what happens if not fat fridays 4 sure around what time u know?..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.