Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Here in Aus we have a chip company called Unichip. The difference with them is they actually put the 'piggieback' chip in addition to the ecu, and then tune this chip TO THE CAR. I.e. mods etc will be taken into consideration.

I was looking at their site, and saw they listed the Integra as a car you could get a chip done for. They linked to this graph, which showed apparent before and after. I know they are good though - 3 friends have got chips and there is a definent difference. They dyno your car before and after they chip it, on the same dyno with you right there - so you can see the changes.

Anyway the pic is below...they just say "INTEGRA 1800 DOHC VTEC"...but not if its a Type R or not ... also, note there is like a flat spot - drop of power around 4500rpm, then a rise. This made me think perhaps it a GS-R (as i hope) because this is the VTEC point (@4400)...

I know people will probably flame and say its impossible to tell, but would anyone be able to work out if this was a type r ? or a GS-R? It is one of the two. THANKS!

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
I don't know how you expect anyone to guess this any better than you can. The motor was NOT stock to begin with, so there's no other way to make any educated guesses besides the one feature you already saw.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.