Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have searched and need to know what is included with koni yellows. I just installed h&r race springs, and when I did, I noticed that my rear bumpstops were pretty tore up. will the konis come with new bumpstops etc.. or will I have to order these seperately? also, for those who have the neuspeed/konis, and those who don't, is the five way adjustment for spring perch feasable/worth it? thank you in advance for your replies.
-mike

·
Premium Member
963 Posts
I've got the neuspeed koni's. As far as i know the neuspeed koni's do not include bumpstops, I'm pretty sure its the same with the regular koni yellows.
As for the 5 perch settings compared to the 3. I think it's worth it. It gives you the option for finer adjustment. It may only be by a few millimeters but you aren't stuck with the "extreme" (lack of better word) upper or lower setting.
Also, the neuspeed koni's have a 22mm shorter droop length, compared to the regular koni yellows, making them ideal with 2" drop springs. This was as told to me by a koni rep as well as reps from tornactive.com and tirerack.com

1 - 2 of 2 Posts