Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friends the thieves struck again last night between 10:30pm and 5:00am this morning. Im waiting on the Lojack to come back with something and I will see the damage if at all any.

If I do recover it anything left that can be used and is NOT damaged I will be selling or maybe the whole car if someone is interested. Im done with the import car scene and having cars as hobbies. Because worthless PIECES OF **** THAT HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH THERE TIME STEAL MY PRIDE AND JOY. Im done with the scene.

I will post back and let you all know the progress parts will be OBO and no reasonable offer will be refused. Please keep an eye on your valuables.

May GOD strike fear into the hearts of these thieves and condemn them to hell.

Sincerely,

chrgd ls vtec

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Exactly there might be some people on here listening to what we say and checking our **** out.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Don't blame for getting out of the scene man too much has happened to your car. good luck with whatever you get next.

·
Registered
6,228 Posts
theres a reason I steer clear of the meets. Whether its people on here, or friends of friends.

**** it, good luck with whatever you decide, just wish you didnt have to go out like this.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah they found the car in Frederick Md totally stripped out and left for dead. So Im going to sell whats left and get my money from the insurance company and be done with it.

**** THIS IMPORT BULLSHIT IM GOING TO START RUNNING THEM OVER WITH MY TRUCK HAHAHAHAH.

·
Registered
404 Posts
yea i hate **** like that

had mine allmost stolen but i heard my alarm..i sleep near the window

thing is they cam back a hour later...but i was waiting on my steps with a sword in hand lol

i saw them creep up the ct with thier lights oof pulld up to my car witch is about 3 cars away from my house in the visiters parking space.....i got near thier window and pointed my sword at them inside the window

thier were 6 of them

then they shifted in reverse and went as fast as they can

they tried another time thats when me and my mom switched parking spots

then we moved and never had a problem
still nerves always looking out my window..with it cracked so i can hear it

but damn

yea hit this up if u get it back...... might buy some things if they are left intact on the car

peace

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Damn sorry to hear that Tim...I swear when it rains it pours. It sucks to hear that some people have so many problems with getting their tegs stolen while others have virtually no problem. Sorry to hear youve had to go through all this trouble but good luck in the future. I as well might buy some parts off of you depending on what you have.

·
Registered
327 Posts
yeah thats part of the reason i never talk bout my car on here....cause it is easily accesible to everybody out there....and lot of our personal information is on here. So its easy for theives to steal our cars.....Sorry to hear that ur leaving hope things work out for yah

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well the ****ing idiots only got the wheels and seats out of it along with the valve cover and ignition. So I still have the following:

JRSC supercharger

Comptech Ice box and intake

Kamakazie SC header

Thermal 3" exhaust stainless

Tein SS coilovers

Apexi VAFC 2

B16A2 stock head with no valve cover there only 150 bucks online

B18B bottom honed and micropolished with SRP PISToNS 10:2:1 AND EAGLE RODS

Level Ten Stage 3 automatic tranny built for bracket racing all of Level Ten's parts in it

And interior pieces along with exterior pieces

also a replica type r lip brand new

dual gauge bezel brand new

OEM WING

drivers side fender

all orange corner lights that fit 94-97 tegs

good headlight housings

jdm tailights no red on the outside parts

brembo brakes oem and ealr's brake lines

All of the stuff is BEST OFFER and you guys know what this stuff runs and all of it is in good condition so just shoot me some offers and we will talk. Still waiting on the Insurance company too.

Also if I fix the car with the insurance money I will sell the whole car with Lojack for a great price. I just dont want it anymore so let me know if you are interested in anything.

Thanks all and good luck

Tim

·
Registered
66 Posts
sorry to hear about that my teg was almost stolen my dad walked out 4 in the mornin and saw some guys were driven my car out the court but we called the cops and they ditched the car right down the street luckly and didnt steal anything i live in waldorf its real bad around here

·
Registered
704 Posts
sorry to hear about your loss man, i know how it feels, i had a ToN of money in my motor then some assholes decided to steal it and only take my seats wheels, and stereo, they left the motor completely alone. Glad to see your making a wise decision and getting out of the scene, after i found out how incredibly easy it actually is to steal an Integra, or any honda for that matter i also decided to part my entire car and get something else. good luck with your sales.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.