Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok Problem: I have a 99 Black/Tan LS 2dr, and i want black interior. Lets say I found a wrecked Integra with black interior and I was able to salvage most of the interior parts i needed, any idead on how much this would cost, or could i get the inside painted professionally? I can get the black leather, its just the vinyl, etc. that needs to be painted.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
It would probably be pretty expensive unless you had hookups on the prices. I have the tan interior also and have often wondered about converting to black interior.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
painting the interior is a painstaking task that take up a lot of time, dedication, patience, and overall skill...before you do this i suggest you buy an acura manual so you will know how to take apart all the piece for their individual prep work and painting, this will most likely take bout a month depending on how high of quality you want it to look like. let's take fellow member liraz for example. look at his thread here and then see what he has done to transform a stock interior to a show winning interior:

look at the steps he took in his imagestation album and if you read the thread through e gives tips

1 - 3 of 3 Posts