Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering what your thoughts are and experiences are with theft. I know my cars have been broken into many times and it was for most part for the stereo and equipment. I've had gauges and shift knobs and lots of bolt ons on many of my cars and those don't seem to get stolen as much as the stereo stuff. Also whenever I get my stuff stolen... they just take whatever else is in my car that is of value ex.... tools, cd's, radar detector etc. Maybe it's just me, but i would like to know a rough estimate of why people break into cars. For the performance stuff or stereo stuff.

ian aka Sokdo

·
Registered
1,324 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
depends on the theif and what they want to get... if they want performance stuff for their car they may go for that... most thiefs look for a grab and go of a stereo... i've only been victimized with my stereo being taken... otherwise i've had no problems... although i really dont have much performance stuff... so stereos definately allure thiefs since most u can take out in seconds and its an easy cash fix for them... but if you got lotsa performance stuff and someone is gonna take yer car so they can throw it in their car then they'll do that... it depends on the thief and his motives...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts