Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With anyone with Tenzo Ralley seats or the Type-R seats, and you've had them through 2 summers...they will probably be faded. Tenzo made a bunch of these seats and didn't have them UV tested! Well heres the good news....They won't send you completely new seats but they will send you new seat covers to replace the old faded ones and $50 to have them re-upolstered by someone, or do it yourself and pocket the $50.
I went to the distributor who sold me the seats and have ordered my new seat skins today, so I should see them by the end of this week or early next.
I'll probably install the new skins this winter when my car will be put away in the old garage.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Are the new ones that they are making UV tested and ok? I was looking into gettin some last summer but i just didnt have the dough... Now i do so i might get a pair. Unless they are goin to fade on me.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry I didn't add that to the original post, the new seats that are out now are made differently with the new skins that have been UV tested.
So your safe to get them now!!

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
WOW, the guy I talked to when looking at seats last year wasnt just trying to sell me the MUCH more expensive Sparco's, turns out he was right about the fading. hummmm..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts