Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
The way your car is set up is EXACTLY how I'm planning to go when I get an R. My goal is 200whp. Yours is a car for us all to aspire to. Wicked job on it, may you enjoy it for many years to come.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Yea... my life is pathetic... I just woke up only like ten minutes ago and I'm already on TI. Ahhh. Surfer, there are no words to describe your teg... but I'll try! It's awesome. Very clean of course, and I'm so glad to see the stock ITR wheels, etc. on there. Looking very good as always.

Question, what made you change from the Comptech exhaust to the Hytech. Were you just wanting the new one, or were you unsatisfied with the comptech. Reason I'm asking is I was thinking of pulling off my Greddy EVO for a comptech.

EDIT: Right after typing this I saw the new articles. I'm guessing you did it for the 2.25 up to 2.5?? As well as the twin pass muffler. How has that been working for ya?

·
Registered
200 Posts
I've been in love with SurferX's integ since the first day I came on the site. Blessed with "kill stories" from SurferX, my image of the Type-R increased and increased, and formed my opinion of one of the coolest cars on the road to date. Props on the car and all the work you've put into it.

·
Administrator
43,018 Posts
NeoSilverTeg on Sep/21/02 said:
Yea... my life is pathetic... I just woke up only like ten minutes ago and I'm already on TI.
heh, i just got up 5 mins ago... its getting to the point where i need a laptop next to my bed all ready, lol

Surfer's car: needs some "bling bling", like some 20" assissin wheels, yeeeee-ah.. lol

Actually, i'd like to see a "real" black Type-R someday. all we seemingly have in FL is white and yellow, they aren't "mean" enough

Keep the car looking just how she looks.. you'll have a "sleeper type r" (if that's possible)

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
add me to the list of people who just woke up, and went straight to TI.

Love the car, its incredible. Black ITR with a hytech exhaust system and comptech icebox. I drool every time I see pictures of it!

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
as did i

Your car is real nice man, i really like the way the ls kit looks on there. Did you tint your corners? They look a little darker than normal, but idk maybe its from the reflection of the black paint. Are you gonna put some aftermarket rims on? I think it'd look real good with like white volk te37's or maybe just some black rims... all black and stealthy like lol

·
Administrator
43,018 Posts
aepunk04 on Sep/21/02 said:
as did i

Your car is real nice man, i really like the way the ls kit looks on there. Did you tint your corners? They look a little darker than normal
tinted corners

·
Registered
523 Posts
Just woke up as well but for me it was only about 1 minute of staring around and then i came straight to the computer to get on TI lol. Surfer your car is really awesome. How long ago were those pics taken? Love it!

·
Registered
607 Posts
Add me to the list of people who just woke up, and had to log onto TI.

I am in a sad state, hung over, typing, knowing I gotta go outside and polish up my teg for the Northwestern Pa TI meet this evening...

Back to the subject at hand...

SurferX: This is one sweet ITR. I aspire to ownership of such a vehicle. yours is most impressive.

Thanks for all the tips, and advice that you give in your articles.

Phil

·
Registered
389 Posts
Man, we are all frikin junkies. Im lovin the teg of course, what are your goals for it surferx?

I woke up, fired up Madden 2003 and TI.net!

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
yup looks like i just ot added to the list woke up 2 minutes ago and headed straight for my laptop across the room...my eyes still burn but i'm on t-i....
surfer x: love the itr....if i let you kick me in the nuts, can i have it for the day?
ps: i'm so tired that it took mee 5 minutes to type this.

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Heh, woke up and came here myself. Thanks for the comments.

As for why I didn't transfer the kit over, main reason being it was painted silver for my LS. I wasn't up for getting the pieces repainted and the front lip on the R is fine for me, extra pieces would be adding weight haha.

The Comptech exhaust yes I did get rid of mainly because it was too small for me. Actually the Comptech is the same size as Type R stock so it was basically doing nothing haha. The HyTech is working out much better, if money allows I am hoping to get it on the dyno and do the cam gear + fuel tuning so we can compare to my old dyno.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts