Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got an Blue 89 LS in perfect condition, only $1800, 124k miles. bad but repairable clutch was the only deal. so anyways, besides wheels and clutch, what do you guys think should come first?
if anyone knows any good rescources for g1's other than g1teg.org lemme know

BTW I'll put some picks on the next post

·
Super Moderator
14,177 Posts
cant see them. has password prompt

·
Registered
270 Posts
are u on g1teg? people there are cool...i'm a moderator there...if u are..whats your screenname?

your car looks clean and mint...good job...if your not in g1teg..hope u join.....not much else in resource for us g1teggers...

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
You should get a head unit first, then exhaust, rims, intake, and then lower it some, then tinted windows.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
special, ive been trying to join g1teg.org but the join page doesnt seem to work, at least for me. i tried emailing ryan (i think that was the name) but he didnt respond. otherwise, i would join... maybey you might be abel do something about it, like i could just give you info and pics or something. lemme know...

p.s. im on the forums already, under the same name.

·
Registered
270 Posts
ohhh..u want to be on the members page....thats gonna take a bit of time because yes ryan is quite busy, just be patient...when he updates the member page he updates in batches...

just send ryan your pics and info and i'm sure he'll get them up as soon as he can....

·
Registered
9 Posts
what's up with the welcome mat on the driver's side floor? HaHa jus kiddin. Clean car man, makes me sad cuz mine aint runnin rite now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts