Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

My car has been in the shop now for a grand total of four weeks. I know Good Lord that's alot of time. Well it doesn't help when your mechanic just decides to get up and go racing with his newly acquired Type-R down at Sebring. And it also doesn't help when I keep buying stuff and sending it there to get put on. Oh well just felt like sharing my adventure with this "money pit". But in the end it will all be worth it. Check my profile for a list of the upcoming stuff that's getting bolted on as we speak. I hopefully will get it back by this weekend. And yes I know this picture sucks, but it's all I have right now. Thanks for listening to my ramble and all comments are welcomed. Peace

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
talk about a lift kit. should be worth the wait after all that you have listed.

·
Registered
937 Posts
after i got in my accident...the shop had my car for about 4 months. most of the time it was just sitting there tho. and it came back stock...but fixed.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've always liked to be on top HAHAHAHA! Just hope my oil doesn't leak on that civic WOOOPPPS!

Oh by the way it now sits outside for most of the day then pulled back in at night and locked up. But it also sits out front with a flat tire on my stock snowflakes, man does it look sad, with a LS/VTEC and a supercharger just waiting to hit the dyno and streets.

The car's like "I'm begging you just start it up once, I won't fail you I promise just let me hit redline one time PLEASSSEEEE!" Ha the first thing to do is get this sucker dynotuned.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well the car is finally done THANK GOD it's been like two months now. And I miss it something fierce. Sorry just had to vent off a little. Now time to drive. Hell I might take off work and cruise out to the mountains and just GOOOO. Well maybe not today.lol No more shop queen!

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah man that Level Ten tranny took forever to ship out of myyellow.com that's what they used not me. But it was also cheap and at that time convenient. Well it shouldn't be long now.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I hope my car didn't "poop" oil on the other guys civic. HAHAHA. It's funny how he manages to squeeze 10 cars in that small ass garage, of course all being 2door imports. lol

·
Registered
296 Posts
4 weeks, try 9 months thats how long I had to wait cause it took the tranny shop forever to get my parts that I needed. The synchros were on back order. So I know the feeling of wanting my teg back.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well sorry for all the hype. I'm not getting my car back tonight my mechanic said that when they went to fire the car up and check for fuel leaks, it did not start. I don't know the codes or anything and I'm not that worried about it because I'm paying him to figure it out. I'll see about it tommorow.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
This feels like a ping pong match. My mechanic called me today about 9:00am and said he was driving the car so I take it the problem got fixed. He said it feels like a small V6 under the hood now and the coilovers are set just right, also the Level Ten tranny shifts firm every time and siad will perform even better once it is broken in. Well no more shop queen Wooooo hoooooo!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts