1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
me either. i thought just black and silver. but then some one gave me This link

I forgot to put up stats:
16x7
4x100 lug (unfortunaly i dont have an itr)
13.5lbs =)
"Royal Savanah Grey With Pollished Lip"

im gettin my parada spec2s next weekend, and then im lowerin the car sometime this winter (maybe as late as spring break) and puttin those bad boys on

i just hope i can wait that long lol.

Jack

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
car will look wicked - than slap on a CF hood!!! nice pickup bro

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Nice, very nice. I don't know If I'd go with the polished lip personally on my black teg, but I think it will look very nice on a white car. All I want to know is where did you get those, and was the service good? I am almost 100% decided I am going with Slipstrem's, and I am leaning toward the G.M. rather than the flat black.

·
Registered
8,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i got my rotas here

the service was great. they always replied quickly to my email or phone calls.

Note: my brother and i sent checks in at the same time to 2 different companies, my rims got here today, his were just shipped today.

I highly recommmend them. check them out, theyve got slipstreams in 9 diff colors i think, its crazy. plus all of rotas other rims (as far as i know), volk, and a few others.

Good luck!
Jack

·
Registered
154 Posts
nice rims, i love the dark rims with the polished lip... i think its the best color for white or black cars....

·
Registered
354 Posts
if you are in illinois give me a call 630-244-8992 any current model rota 15's $400, 16s $450,

·
Registered
608 Posts
yea.. black rims like those look good on the s2000 and integs.. would have been better if it were the real spoon ones tho rota copied them..no real difference if u just want the look but spoons weigh 8.5 lbs!! for 15's that is

·
Registered
309 Posts
True i want those rims im going to sell mine for 500$ and get some rota 500 Free shipping u cant beat that. Real spoons sh*t who got the $ for that not me.

·
Registered
8,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
just like spoons....only cheaper... and heavier.

ultraspeedfro is ur teg dark green/blue or black? i cant really tell and im to lazy to open your profile to see if its in there. i personally think gun metal rims on a black car is just badass. my favorite color on a black car tho is the really dark goldish color. closest slipstream color is bronze, wich would be sweet imo on green =)

Jack

1 - 20 of 24 Posts