Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey .. well my car has been thru many looks..i guess this is my new look for the 2003.. it still hasnt been painted.. but.. so far i already got the body work dun plus the turbo. so here are sum pics

MY CAR:

THE PLAN:

IN PROCESS:

·
Super Moderator
14,177 Posts
I still cant get over you getting over that awesome color.

Are you having them UNdo the molded f. bumper to the fenders???

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks everyone for your positive comments.. ... yea i already unmolded the bumper from the fenders..thats what needed to be done anywaysto install the turbo.. and my turbo is running well.i still have to get it tuned.. and im waiting till i can test my 1/4 mile.. also yup the teeth are real..here i got more pics from diff angles..

·
Registered
398 Posts
100 points for ricky. I think someone may have another car of the month coming up again. What kind of turbo did you drop in? How are those teeth done?

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well they custom made the fangs cuz they didnt make those anymore.. plus it was a custom turbokit i put together over the summer.. t3, delta wastegate.. vortech fmu 12:1.. yadda yadda yadda..

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well .. alot of lookin around but im sure u can compile your own kit for 1500- 2000.. this including FMIC.. and all the turbo timer , gauges and all that stuff that are never included when u buy the greddy kit.. only thing is maybe getting the piping will take sumtime.. unless u know a shop.. TURBO Performance, this is a good one. they r in VanNuys.. u r lookin maybe another 1000 for install.. this including parts and all.. soo total 2500 - 3000 .. but u got a nice top notch turbo with all the parts u want ..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts