Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Story goes: I was pulling out of the driveway of Staples.. going all slow like I do due to the slope and how low my car is. I check before I roll out, no car is coming except a white tacoma way back, full well enough time to move. As I pull out, the old bastard decides to speed up. As soon as I get to maybe 8 mph, he decides to crunch my car.

A cop was there and saw it all. I have court for this on the 30th.

The shine makes it difficult to see, Lol.

My passanger fender is all wrinkled and there is abrasion marks from the front, to the fender. A good amount I was able to remove with my fingers, rubbing it out. It has to be buffed but now and I need a new fender. I probably going to buy high-end aftermarket ones with the D1 vent that fits well and retain that sexy crease line that flows along the car. There is probably like.. 500-800 in damage.. the Tacoma probably suffered 1,500+. My rim is a bit scraped but the wheel did most of the damage to the Tacoma.

·
Registered
11,935 Posts
At least the damage is minimal. Good luck getting it all sorted out.

·
Registered
11,935 Posts
You can probably stick your finger up under there and pop most of that out till his insurance fixes it.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
jojo on Oct/06/07 said:
You can probably stick your finger up under there and pop most of that out till his insurance fixes it.
or a taped up screwdriver.......thats what i was thinking anyways.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, I actually literally used my fingers to pop out a good amount of the bigger one right on the scene while the cop was talking to the old guy. Haha. Still have dirty hands. Awesome.

I was thinking of getting one of those suction dent removers until I get a new pair.. don't know how well they work though.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
since the cop saw it, was he biased to it being the old guys fault? kinda sounds like it the way you posted, but you never know... anyways, good luck...

edit- the same exact spot got an oopsy when ryan attacked a fence with our teggy... it was only like 500 to fix and paint at the shop...

·
Banned
2,878 Posts
DO NOT FIX IT!

Lol...if you fix it like others are telling you the guy's insurance won't give you much.

Just leave it the way it is, they'll see damages on rims, fender and bumper + paint.

So leave it all alone and wait till they see it.

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
arexniba on Oct/07/07 said:
DO NOT FIX IT!

Lol...if you fix it like others are telling you the guy's insurance won't give you much.

Just leave it the way it is, they'll see damages on rims, fender and bumper + paint.

So leave it all alone and wait till they see it.
good advice FTW.

·
Banned
1,961 Posts
Um, How is it on your right side? Pulling out of a lot, you usually turn to the right, making the guy coming from the left hitting your left...

You arent in britain or austrailia are you?

Mind explaining.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.