Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so I finally got my Wings West lip kit on...and I finally got around to taking some pictures of it! WooHoo!

A few things to note before i go on:
1. It was kinda cloudy (boohoo), but i still think I got some fairly good pics.
2. I am a sh*tty photographer...so these pics aren't going to be the "best" they can be....
3. I still know about my headlights being ugly, i still know i need to lower it, and i know theres paint missing on my rear lip..im very sad about that.... Its just hard to afford crap with those damn bills always gettin in the way...
4. I love my pink integra...so if you don't...oh damn well, what can ya do?

And thats all for now.... if its really a must you can check out my lil slideshow thing here...theres like 20 integra pics...some old some new...so have fun!

·
Registered
11,935 Posts
It almost looks like the clear coat was tinted. Looks nice.

·
Registered
810 Posts
very nice. and ya ur right u do need to lower it but i need to lower mine too. and what's the pswd for the slide show?

·
Registered
578 Posts
fyberoptik on Jun/04/04 said:
It says your album is password protected. What's wrong with the windshield?
Yeah we need the password to look at your album. I suppose she has a crack in her windshield.

Did you DIY your lights, or did you buy them that way. I think its the tailights that make your car's ass look so good.

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
what douche bag painted your front bumper - run him thru with a sword, seriously, that is a huge no-no

other than that, i love your car, rims are nice, and that pinkish peral on white is moeny, VERY original, it suits an integra very well

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hmm, i forgot about that password...oops.. Ill get that fixed asap! :)

Um..tegit i know the whole front bumper sh*t is bad..im fixing on getting a lil grill stuff to cover that up. I told the guy to cover it up with some paper and stuff bofore he painted it..but he said there were some problems with that so it got painted.
Also..my brother-in-law painted my wheels..they were some very stylish altezza's but i preffered the all red look so i bought some candy red paint at a hobby store and he sprayed away.

The color is actually just a really, really small bit of red with some goldish pearl on it... no white whatsoever..

wheels are 17inch exel's i never got the actual name; i bought em off a friend..they're tz 10's or somehting..

other than that, thanks guys!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.