Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1438 Posts

·
Registered
12,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's right folks, did you just see someone you think might be a member of this community? Post it here!

Have you recently seen a nice Integra around and are losing sleep over the fact that the driver just might be another person like you and peruse this website on the daily... ? You guessed it, Post it here!

... We've had quite a few spotted threads lately. Let's try and keep it all to one.

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
sweet deal. theres a blue gen2 thats at much school, i see it driving out of pierce college just about every morning... puyallup area...

·
Registered
12,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
airtrixxx1080 on Feb/27/07 said:
Cmon John, we both know that every Integra with an aftermarket part is from Team-Integra!
... Duh!!!

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
sometimes around monroe i spot a super dark blue teg.. and sometimes a turboed green one.. i swear its the same guy driving them.

..and by the looks of him, i'd wager that he's a flaming homosexual.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Jega. I have seen that turbo green one you are talking about. It's filthy

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
^^^ lol cam. yeah...

i've seen that green one too, last time it had naked little boys with an older man inside...

·
Registered
931 Posts
haha I agree cameron

I think I've seen that green one too but I think anmol was in the passenger seat leaning over and I saw the lil boys in the back too Rob...

·
Registered
44 Posts
Every once in a while i see this cute girl driving a 2000 Pheonix Yellow ITR with champ white rims in the Kent/Renton area. Everyone around here calls her "hot girl with the ITR" but ima track her butt down soon and find out her name...and if she even has legs cuz iv only seen her neck and face hahah.

1 - 20 of 1438 Posts