Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well when the teg passed on in the US market and the 2 door rsx replaced it, i don't think some of our sedan owners appreciated just having the 2 door....well you sedan loving sport car guys and gals, your dream has come true...introducing th 2004 acura tsx...it is going to be the "gsr sedan" of the rsx type s...it is the same basic body as the honda accord in europe...honda is letting acura make this the rsx's mate. the tsx is powered by a 200 hp i-vtec engine and is based at under 27k which is around the same price for the rsx type s....this may not be a teg but it is the predacessor to the good ole` integra sedans.
if this gets deleted i understand, i just wanted to give some info out and also another option to the people who want a 4 door

·
Registered
879 Posts
actually this is under the guidelines for this section as its teg related. us mods arent nazis

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
Deleted? I don't think thats going to happen, it's about Tegs. And it's too bad everyone has to be worried about their posts getting deleted.

200 HP sedan isn't too shabby...Lets just see if they get that TypeR over here...

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
actually i added the deleted line after i posted but wasnt worried...the model is based of the euro accord type r chassis and suspension, so its a type r at heart but not all the way...seemed interesting....it looks kind of like the mazda 6 but with a little better styling

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah i got my info from road and track and also talked to some people at the local dealer and it seems to be the rsx engine slightly modified to the 2004 accord...i'm sure that they will base the model off of the 03 accord but it wont come out until 04, thats what i was saying

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
cliffteg, that is exactly what it looks like, those are the same pics as the tsx because its the same car...except the one in road and track was covered in that car cover stuff...but thats what it was, i can tell...well folks theres your 2004 tsx...body style may change a tad but not much.

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
The latest Car and Driver also mentioned a new Acura based on the European Honda Accord, which is smaller and a totally different car than the USDM Honda Accord. Whether or not this new car could be considered the next Integra sedan remains to be seen. I wonder if it will ever be called a Honda Integra sedan in any other markets, as the RSX is.

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
Well if its not based on the integra/RSX plateform, I doubt it will.

I would rather have a 4 door Acura called something else besides an RSX. Kind of like how the TL is to the CL. Both sharing the same things, but built slightly different. something thats just not a streached out 2 door coupe that has 4 doors instead of 2.

·
Registered
385 Posts
just under 27k? Sorry guys if i was looking for a 4 door in that price range i'd get a WRX..it's cheaper,has more HP, is AWD..etc..it looks interesting...but interesting isn't gonna make me buy a car that is fwd and 27k over an awd car that is 25K..the whole reason for buying a teg was it was cheap performance...back in 1997 I bought my gsr for 20k out the door...

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
indy23 on Sep/18/02 said:
just under 27k? Sorry guys if i was looking for a 4 door in that price range i'd get a WRX..it's cheaper,has more HP, is AWD..etc..it looks interesting...but interesting isn't gonna make me buy a car that is fwd and 27k over an awd car that is 25K..the whole reason for buying a teg was it was cheap performance...back in 1997 I bought my gsr for 20k out the door...
WRX....oh baby, thats my dream car...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts