Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy, just wanted to share my latest experience with team-integra. I've been a member for 3 years and have loved every minute of it. And thanks to the articles section, I love it even more =) This week I had to both bleed my clutch to get pressure back, and change out a cracked radiator. Both tasks were perfectly explained in articles and were a breeze, saving me lots of money on labor charges. Big ups to SurferX and MorningZ for their articles on these two tasks. Seeing how easy the articles were to follow, I'm ready to tackle even more tasks like painting my sideskirts and changing out my taillights next. Thanks team-integra, for making my automotive life much easier =)

(damn, that last one sounded like an infomercial)

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Always better on the DIY isnt it? The more you do the more you'll cringe at the idea of someone else touchin your ride.

Good job on finished projects, and good luck on future ones. I'm still saving for my next teg, but Im soaking up these threads/articles/etc like a sponge! Haha.

- Josh

·
Registered
874 Posts
on the behalf of Team Integra, you're welcom DM. everyone here is also grrateful for the articles section, except those people who refuse to read them, and post questions regarding the almighty articles section, but, hey! nobody's perfect.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
:) i just used ti as a reference earlier today cause i couldn't find my owner's manual. now my headlight beams are even with each other. thanks for the help, guys :), and i do recommend this site to everyone cause i feel it's the purest integra site (with lots of knowledge) out on the web

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.