Team Integra Forums banner

41 - 60 of 717 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
alright i was just watching mean girls and there is a silver integra parked linsey lohan party scene, time : 1:02:06 minutes into the movie, right where the gay guy is driving off.

Heres a pic.

·
Registered
148 Posts
There's a teg parked on the side of the road in "The Rock" it's either shown when they go in to the hotel or when the car chase begins with the hummer and the nice ass ferarri. Lol if it's not in there then it's in The punisher watched the moives almost in the same day and jus remember seeing a green teg parked on the side of the road.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
the movie Erin Brockovich was on tv last night, was watching it with my G/F and out of nowhere she was like "integra!!" .... sure enough, in a scene where two people were walking through a parking structure.. they walk past a G3.. i think it was black..

the funny thing is, i think the movie was supposed to take place before 94...

·
Registered
686 Posts
Today i saw in the new honey nut cheerios commercial theres a teg right in the beginning. The first take they show the front of a supermarket, and theres a silver 01 GSR in the parkinglot!!

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
stealth_integra on Nov/01/04 said:
most of the best motoring videos have integras and mtv's true life: im a street racer has a bad ass rhd
Yeah, doesn't the kid drive a 4dr G2 also? I could have sworn there was a kid who had a 4dr, it was dark blue or black or something. He ran it against a Del Sol.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Sam15 on Nov/28/04 said:
Quote: stealth_integra on Nov/01/04most of the best motoring videos have integras and mtv's true life: im a street racer has a bad ass rhd

Yeah, doesn't the kid drive a 4dr G2 also? I could have sworn there was a kid who had a 4dr, it was dark blue or black or something. He ran it against a Del Sol.

I think stealth_integra is referring to greg leone (i dono if i spelled it right) who has a rhd supercharged, nitrous crx. He raced against a blue G2 teg in mtv's true life.
Supposedly, the G2 guy's name is Eugene and he drives a dark blue G2 teg, and races against a white del sol twice and wins both times.

·
Registered
165 Posts
might be a re-post but theres a silver G3 in the opening squence of "the animal", its on the lower right hand side, when the opening credits come on

·
Registered
66 Posts
Sam15 on Nov/30/04 said:
Quote: shcmad on Nov/30/04Quote: Sam15 on Nov/28/04Quote: stealth_integra on Nov/01/04most of the best motoring videos have integras and mtv's true life: im a street racer has a bad ass rhd

I think stealth_integra is referring to greg leone (i dono if i spelled it right) who has a rhd supercharged, nitrous crx. He raced against a blue G2 teg in mtv's true life.
Supposedly, the G2 guy's name is Eugene and he drives a dark blue G2 teg, and races against a white del sol twice and wins both times.

Yeah that's the one! Why would anyone go on TV for street racing? I'd be afraid of the police coming after me.

haha same here...i'd never do such thing on tv

·
Registered
763 Posts
there was a tricked out white integra in the tv show curb your enthusiasm the one where larry david picked up the prostitue and had to buy weed for his dad on the freeway.

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
For anyone who missed it...

tonight at 11p EST on history channel is the show about "Dragsters", and it has the Integra from hell on it in the last 10-15 mins (its a beast)

·
Registered
995 Posts
there is a black g2 teg in teenage mutant ninja turtles 2 secret of the ooze!! the greatest movie of all time!! it is parked on the street in the scene where all the turtles cross the street with april to get under the sewer to find a new home. lol

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
There's two second generation Integras in white noise. The first one is when he's walking across the street to the fat guy sitting on the bench. He walks right in front of a charcoal G2 w/ a bra on.

Then the second one is a white one parked off in the distance, you only see like the back half of the car though. I forget what part that's at.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Shadowhunter on Jan/11/05 said:
I just saw A commercial for the MDX and they had a teg in it 94 Headlights.. Looked green.. look out for it.
if you look closely,u can see that all the cars in that commercial are acura or honda. the one behind the MDX is a g3 teg. an accord is on the ramp next to the MDX. and i think there is an accord in front of the MDX.
in white noise, i think the car that hit the pole and flipped over that dennis quad found on willow street is a g1 or g2 teg. i dont remember too well, but i think it was. anyone else see this?

41 - 60 of 717 Posts